France in brief
- Surface area: 632,834 sq km
- Capital: Paris
- Official language: French
- Currency: the Euro.
Make the most of your stay at Peisey-Vallandry Club Med to discover the natural beauty and fascinating culture of the Savoy region.
In the Haute Tarentaise, Peisey is one of the 5 Savoy villages – Landry, Peisey, Nancroix, Vallandry and Plan-Peisey – which are inhabited all year round. On the sunny side of the Massif des Arcs, the resort lies on the edge of the forest with a view over Mont-Blanc, the Beaurfortain and the Valley of the Tarentaise.
Peisey-Vallandry Club Med is located at Plan-Peisey, opposite the summits of the Vanoise Alps. You can discover:
- Sainte Trinité Church, with the highest stone churchtower in the Tarentaise, just outside Club Med
- A 45-minute walk from Club Med, the sanctuary of Notre-Dame-des-Vernettes – a chapel perched at 1,816 metres, at the foot of the Aiguille Rousse – is accessible throughout the year
- 9 km from Club Med, between Nancroix and Les Lanches, the former silver-lead mine.